Monday, January 3, 2011

More Birthday Pictures

 Little Miss Dodo the 3-year-old!  She loved her party hat, even if I did get the strap all jacked up and it wouldn't stay on her head.  I found the elastic I should have used after the party.  Of course.  ;)

 This is her in her sock monkey hat.  (And yes, she is in pajamas... she insisted, as did one of her sisters) It's not that she didn't like the hat... she did.  She just didn't want to have to put it on and take a picture.  My kids have attitude.  A lot of it.

 First of all, now you know that I am no cake decorator.  Normally I would have at least taken the cake out of the pan, but I either a) put the cake carrier somewhere and forgot where it was, or b) let my sister borrow it and forgot to ask for it back.  But anyway.  The bag on the right... the green and pink "Zoe" bag... I made that.  I love making these felt bags.  I think I'll make some up for my Zibbet shop.  The only part I don't like is where the straps are attached, but I think I'm going to sew some buttons on.  Maybe.  It just needs something.

And, lastly, My Dodo with her dodo.  She seemed to like it, but it was quickly taken over by her oldest sister.  She's called it a chicken and a peacock and refuses to believe there is something called a dodo and she runs around going "Ca-caw! Ca-caw!" with it.  Whatever.  As long as they are happy, right? =)

No comments: