Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sometimes I just crack myself up!


Sometimes I just crack myself up!
Originally uploaded by Silvertears1275

I follow Inner Hooker on facebook. She has some of the most adorable crochet patterns around and they're very well written (I've come across some pretty crappy patterns...). She recently changed her profile pic and when I looked at it, it said "My Mom's a Hooker. You should be too." I thought it was so cute that I had to put it on a shirt for the girls.

I was pretty obsessed with this all day. I couldn't wait to get it done. So much so that I smudged it a little bit =( Oh well... I guess I'll have to make another one =)

It's freezer paper stenciled with silver and black metallic fabric paint. I don't think I've used actual fabric paint before when I've stenciled. It was a lot of fun... I need to stencil more often.

No comments: