I can't believe it's July. I am still planning on getting a booth at The Memphis Flea Market, but I really don't see it happening next weekend. I just don't have enough stuff made up.
So, let me organize my brain here...
- Refashion dark gray striped shirt
- Refashion light gray striped shirt
- Apron for me (I have some fat quarters that would be good for this) - Partially made. I need more fabric and bias tape. Not extremely happy with it, but I had to try it.
- Aprons for the girls (I think I'll let them pick out the fabric and they'll be pretty simple)
- Re-refashion the Goodwill dress
- Refashion other Goodwill dress
- Work on lengthening some of Izzy's pants
- Make a pair of scrubs (I really want to try this)
- Super hero capes for the twin birthday boys Done
- Father's Day presents Done
- Barbie Organizer Started, but on hold.
- Clutch from Noodlehead's tutorial I've actually made several of these =)
- Present for sister One of the clutches. And the other sister got the cutest necklace I made for her birthday.
- Noodlehead bike basket for Olivia
- Crocheted leg warmers for the girls (Izzy's has been started)
- Corset top for Tammy (she's paying me so this is high priority LOL)
- Something for ME
I have completed other things that I need to post about. My sister's necklace, a cute little bandana outfit, a bag I made from an old tshirt... just a few things I've managed to sneak in there.