Thursday, July 29, 2010

That's not what I wanted...

I checked the mail today to find a package waiting for me.  Excitement!  I was waiting on my gorgeous Laura Gunn fabric, so I ripped into it and -

Wait a minute, this looks funny

Well, it's a Laura Gunn print, but not the one I ordered.  Bummer.  I've sent the etsy seller a message, haven't heard back yet.  I don't hate the print I ended up with and if she offers to let me keep it, I'd certainly use it, but I definitely want the right fabric.

I don't seem to have the best track record with etsy sellers.  Out of 5 purchases, 2 have had problems.  I bought some crochet patterns and it took me a week to get them emailed to me, and only after I reported the problem to etsy.  The seller offered me a free pattern for my trouble, but that mysteriously never arrived - and it wasn't worth the trouble of dealing with it to try to get it.  I hope this is my last issue with a seller and I hope it's resolved better than the last problem.  I understand human beings make mistakes and I'm not upset about it, and won't be if it all turns out for the best.  Good thing I have other things to work on and that I hadn't come up with a definite plan for the fabric yet, or I'd be chomping at the bit ;)