Monday, April 12, 2010

My nemesis: Binding.

I've been working on my second Little Artist Portfolio. Everything was trucking along great. I studied up on my binding instructions. I was confident. This was going to work.

I hate binding.

I give up. For now. I'm going to use some bias tape and do it the easy way. It might not look as pretty as proper binding - assuming someone else was doing the binding. Because it looks like total trash when I do it. Maybe eventually, before I need to do it again, I'll make some potholders or something to practice it. Something that won't hurt my feelings to totally destroy if I get utterly and completely frustrated. Like tonight when I was contemplating sticking every needle in my sewing kit into my forehead. It seemed like a less painful option.

No comments: