Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just a little organization...

I have this list of projects in my head that is constantly getting shuffled around when I come across something I want to do, or something I need to do, or some new fabric I've found. I think I need to just get it all out of my head, organize it, and make myself stick to it.

  1. The other Little Artist Portfolio - needs to be done by next Saturday
  2. Corset top for best friend - I have the fabric for this
  3. Corset top or dress for best friend's daughter - may need fabric for this - I was going to refashion my old bridesmaid's dress for this, but it would look really trashy as a corset dress (teal crushed velvet)
  4. Sundresses for my 2 nieces (should get this done before summer is over LOL)
  5. A freezer paper stenciled tshirt for my nephew (because I don't know what else to make a boy)
  6. Refashion dark gray striped shirt
  7. Refashion light gray striped shirt
I have fabric for various outfits for the girls, but nothing definite planned... probably some halter tops and sundresses. None of the pieces are big enough for my nieces, I don't think, so I'll have to buy the fabric for their dresses. I also have a ton of patterns copied from the Carefree Clothing for Girls book I borrowed from the library.

There are probably a few other things I have forgotten now. That's what happens when I don't keep track. I think my sister ordered socks for me to make her a sock monkey, too. But I'm not going to worry about that until I have the socks.

No comments: