Saturday, November 27, 2010

Woo Pig Sooie


razorback hat
Originally uploaded by Silvertears1275

One of my coworkers has a birthday on Monday. And she is a huge Razorback fan. I've been kicking around the idea of some kind of Razorback hat for her, but wasn't really sure what I wanted to do. Today, inspiration hit. It really had nothing to do with their win today. In all honesty, if it weren't for all my facebook friends posting about it, I wouldn't know anything about it. I'm just not a sports fan at all. Nothing against the Hogs...

I debated on 2D versus 3D and finally decided to give 3D a try. I think it's just too cute. The snout is a little crooked, but I don't think I paid much attention to it, so it's probably a miracle that it's not way off.

I'll probably make another one for my friends' girlfriend... her birthday is later in the week. And I'm sure I'll have some friends and family who will want one, but it'll have to wait until after Christmas. I have too much going on to get bogged down in Hog hats.

Hubby asked if I was going to add eyes or ears, but I think I like it just like it is.

No comments: