Monday, November 22, 2010

Getting away with myself...

I have about a million ideas running around in my head.  More than I can possibly complete, I'm sure.

So... let's see...

Already started projects:
  • Crocheted blanket for Muriel (my Be A Santa To A Senior lady)
  • Crocheted bear for Muriel (I'm always drawn to the ones that want toys...)
  • Knit skirt (no deadline there)
Things I would like to make:
  • Handmade gift for Secret Santa
  • Crochet snowflake garland
  • Yarn-based ornaments of some kind or another
  • A wreath
  • Dresses for the girls (by the end of the week so I can get Christmas card pictures)
  • A crocheted doll for each of the girls for Christmas
I think that's all the stuff I want to make by Christmas or before.  I also have a new set of double pointed needles I'm dying to try out, simply because I have never used dpns before.  And every day I think of something else I have to talk myself out of just because I don't have the time. And I'm sure I've forgotten something here.  I swear I have crafty ADD.


No comments: