Thursday, August 5, 2010

August Organization

I can't believe it's August already.  There are a lot of things on my list that have been there for months and that I suspect I just won't do because I'm out of the zone... so it's time to take a look:

  • Refashion dark gray striped shirt
  • Refashion light gray striped shirt
  • Apron for me (I have some fat quarters that would be good for this) - Partially made. I need more fabric and bias tape. Not extremely happy with it, but I had to try it.
  • Aprons for the girls (I think I'll let them pick out the fabric and they'll be pretty simple)
  • Re-refashion the Goodwill dress
  • Refashion other Goodwill dress
  • Work on lengthening some of Izzy's pants
  • Make a pair of scrubs (I really want to try this)
  • Barbie Organizer Started, but on hold.
  • Noodlehead bike basket for Olivia
  • Crocheted leg warmers for the girls Made a pair, Izzy thinks she looks silly in them and the other two don't care, so I think that's it for the leg warmers
  • Corset top for Tammy  Done
  • Something for ME  I did make myself something!  I made a cute top, but no pics.  That would involve me being in a picture =)
  • Make a pleated dress (it's in my head and I've sketched it, ready to go to town on it)
  • Make something with my Laura Gunn fabric.  It's GORGEOUS!
  • I have an idea for another style corset top I can make for my BFF
  • Cow beanie
  • Crocheted blanket (if I can figure out the pattern, the person I got it from isn't the best pattern maker)
The stuff in italics are things that I don't know if I'll ever get around to finishing/working on any time soon.  The moment has passed =)  I didn't cross much off of the list, but I have actually been super productive.  I've made several crocheted projects.... character beanies, a cute little set for my cousin's upcoming grandbaby, and I've even sold 2 things.  I guess I keep up with a list to remind myself of my plans when I feel like I don't have any ideas on what to work on, because in general, I'm kind of spontaneous with my sewing and crocheting.  I'll get an idea and have to complete it right away, no matter what else is on tap. 

So that's that.  Let's see what I can do this month!



No comments: