Saturday, June 12, 2010

Clapping my hands with glee =)

No, this post has nothing to do with the show "Glee." I've never even watched it. I know, shocking. Kind of like when I told people I'd never seen Goonies. Relax, I've seen it now. Not sure what the fuss was about, but I've seen it.

So, why am I so giddy? A couple of things...

First of all, I woke up and checked my blog list and discovered I was featured on Ruffles and Stuff. My cute little Dodo in her black Beachcomber dress. Very exciting.

Secondly, my sewing machine has a home. Up until Thursday, any time I wanted to sew, I had to set up my sewing machine on the kitchen table. Not really convenient, but it just goes to show how much I love sewing since I was willing to set up/ take down the whole operation any time I wanted to do something. I decided to give the poor thing a home and since I was off of work last week, I rearranged my bedroom to make space for it. It's perfect. I haven't had a chance to use it since, though. Maybe tonight.

Thirdly, and finally, I'm considering selling my stuff. I have a friend involved with The Memphis Flea Market and I'm going to go this weekend and scope it out. See what kind of stuff people are selling and if I have anything different to offer. My friend says she thinks my stuff will go over really well. I'm pretty excited about the idea. It's just an idea right now though and Mr. Bill isn't extremely supportive. He wants me to sell online first, and I might, but I think I'll have more luck in person. We shall see...

No comments: